Once you have found a vacancy you would like to apply for, read all the guidance on this page carefully, you will need to complete an application form through TRAC jobs.
- Take time to read all the information including, the advert, job description, person specification and supporting documents.
- If you have any questions about the role or would like to arrange an informal visit, please get in touch with the named contact on the advert.
- Make sure you complete all sections of the application form. If sections of the form do not apply to you write not applicable (N/A). You will need to explain any gaps in your employment.
- Read through the form for any errors or omissions before you send it.
- Your completed application form will be assessed and scored by a short listing panel. If you gain a sufficient score you will be invited to attend for interview.
- Please note, the shortlisting panel cannot see any personal identifiable information, including equality and diversity monitoring information.