Under the General Data Protection Regulation anyone can make a request to see the information that Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust holds about them.
To access a copy of your health records, please complete the relevant form below and send it, together with copies of two forms of identification from the table below (one from section A and one from section B).
- Personal Access Application Form (Adult) - please ensure when downloading this form that you are using a browser such as Google Chrome - the form will not download on older browsers such a Internent Explorer)
- Personal Access Application Form (Minor) - please ensure when downloading this form that you are using a browser such as Google Chrome - the form will not download on older browsers such a Internent Explorer)
Section A - Something to prove who you are
- UK Passport
- Passport from eligible countries including EU/EEA
- Driving licence (driving licences without a photo are not acceptable)
- EU/EEA National Identity card
- UK birth certificate (under 18s only)
- National Insurance Card (Under 18s only)
- Medical card (under 18s only)
Section B - Something with your current home address (less than three months old)
- Utility bill
- Phone bill
- Local authority council tax bill
- HMRC tax code notification
- Benefits or pensions notification letter confirming the right to benefit
If you do not have any of these forms of identification, please contact the Trust using the information below and we will discuss how we can deal with your request.
Please complete the form for living patient with ID and send to the following postal address or email.
SARs Team, Darent Valley Hospital, Darenth Wood Road, Dartford, Kent, DA2 8DA.
01322 428100 + Extension 8099 or email@example.com