Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust runs the Queen Mary's Hospital site.
Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust provides a number specialist services that are available to patients as part of our Planned Care Centre at Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup.
These include outpatient assessments, diagnostic tests (including imaging, cardiac diagnostics and endoscopy), routine day-case and short stay inpatient surgery, and medical treatments and therapies - delivered locally in Bexley.
Our aim is to provide greater availability of a range of high quality planned health services for our patients which are delivered closer to their home.
Our current visiting protocol for QMH is:
- All adult inpatients can have a visit from the day of admission after their operation, once back to the ward
- Two hours of visiting per day between the hours of 2pm-4pm, 6pm-8pm
- We encourage you to regularly clean your hands when moving around the hospital and physically distance where possible.
The Adult Outpatient Department at Queen Mary's hospital, provides phlebotomy services for patients 16 years and above for Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust.
Due to the size of our department, we only provide cover for clinics on our site and do not offer a service to local or Dartford GP practices.
Opening times are:
- Monday to Thursday: 08:45 to 16:30
- Friday: 09:15- 13:00 then 13:30 to 16:30