You are likely to need at least two (usually three) A-levels or equivalent qualifications at level 3, plus supporting GCSEs. Entry requirements can vary between universities and employers so always speak to those you wish to attend.

Courses often specify specific subjects, such as at least one science subject, but this varies between professions and courses.