Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust Radiology service are located at Darent Valley Hospital, Queen Mary's Sidcup Hospital and Erith & District Hospital. X-ray facility are also provided to support GPs and the Minor Injury Unit at Gravesham Community Hospital.
The Radiology Directorate provides scans, x-ray and interventional services for the local population. These include referrals from Accident and Emergency, GPs, Outpatient clinics, inpatient wards and Minor Injuries.
Radiology is excited to announce that they are currently exploring the advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Their current projects are looking into using AI to help prioritise reporting for Chest X-rays and Stroke / Head Imaging.
The walk in service at Darent Valley Hospital has resumed.
- For General X-ray and Outpatient patients referrals Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 7pm
- Please make sure you bring you x-ray request form with you
- For OPG/Dental our service Monday to Friday , 9am – 4.30pm
- (24-hour service) for A&E X-Ray
- Fluoroscopic (digital) imaging, (including barium studies, HSG’s)
- General Ultrasound (abdominal/doppler)
- Gynaecological and Obstetric ultrasound (including baby scans)
- Interventional procedures (including biopsies)
- DEXA scanning
- Nuclear Medicine
All appointments are made according to priority.