Registered nurses provide high standards of clinical excellence ensuring patients are kept safe, well cared for and listened to. As part of multidisciplinary teams, nurses make a difference to peoples’ lives by delivering the most appropriate care in a range of settings from hospitals to community based sites, or patients’ own homes whilst supporting patients, their carers and family members.
Our nursing teams benefit from a strong support framework and a lively social network, so every aspect of your day will be fulfilling. And with our pioneering history, great reputation for research and love of cutting edge technology, you can be sure you’ll enjoy the freedom to be innovative, and have a real say in developing new ways of working. In fact, we expect nothing less.
So whatever you aim to achieve, you’ll find the opportunity here. There’s really nowhere else like it.
It is possible to enter at any level with the appropriate employment, qualifications, skills &/or experience. Details on other careers can be found in the Health Careers Website and Healthcare Apprenticeship Website link(s) listed below.
- HEE Health Careers: https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/nursing/roles-nursing
- Healthcare Apprenticeship Standards Online: https://haso.skillsforhealth.org.uk/pathways/?type=1#cat=1041
- Nursing & Midwifery Council: https://www.nmc.org.uk/
- We are nurses. We are the NHS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vprc6KeexhA/
- A Day in the life of a Nursing Assistant/Healthcare Support Worker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia531GTbOSw